Plonk Ep 1 | Murrumbateman
Subscribe for more PLONK: http://bit.ly/SubscribePlonk | We set out to make a show about Australia’s great wine regions… this is what happened in between.
Tasked with including some local female winemakers as part of their brief, the Plonk crew kick off their NSW wine adventure just outside Canberra in the beautiful wine region of Murrumbateman.
On the road to PLONK the team visited:
– Murrumbateman. Known for its award winning cool climate Riesling and Shiraz.
– Capital Wines/Grazing Restaurant in nearby Gundaroo
– Nick Spencer at Eden Road Wines
– Bill Crowe at Four Winds Winery
– Australian Winemaker of the Year Tim Kirk at Clonakilla
– Ken Helm at Helm Wines
– The Gundaroo Wine Bar
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK